Options has 160 global team members, with in-house expertise in health systems thinking, health financing, quality improvement, accountability, and gender and social inclusion. Our programmes are implemented by permanent team members based in-country, with expertise in these disciplines and strong relationships with actors across the health system including government, civil society, and other public and private sector actors.
With longstanding connections where we work, we regularly source additional technical expertise as needed through our database of over 4,000 external experts, extensive networks in over 30 countries, and collaborative efforts with local partners.
In line with our mission, we are committed to safeguarding the rights and welfare of our staff, partners, and the clients and communities we serve, and expect our team members to share our values and commitments. We are committed to the following principles:
- Our expertise delivers sustainable impact.
- Our work generates profit with a purpose.
- Through growth and learning, we find new ways to solve complex problems.
- We act with integrity, always.
- We are building a truly equitable workplace