The Country Representative has two core responsibilities:
- Drive strategic growth for Options in Kenya (and regionally)
- Ensuring Options’ effective operation in Kenya
The Country Representative will be responsible for identifying, developing and delivering new business opportunities in Kenya (and regionally) and externally representing Options, increasing brand awareness and recognition. The post holder will oversee Options’ operations within Kenya and have oversight of some of our national programmes.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Master level qualification or degree in a relevant subject area (Business, Health, Leadership/ Management)
- Previous executive-level experience (Country Director/Rep, Executive Director, Departmental Head)
- Track record in successful business development in relevant areas
- Track record of leadership that demonstrates integrity and transparency
- Strong manager and leadership with a thorough understanding of operations
- Knowledgeable in our areas of operation, credible in the Kenyan health sector
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally (25%)
See the Job Description for more details.
Options offers a comprehensive benefits package including generous annual leave allowance, pension and medical insurance.
- To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to at Opportunities@options.co.uk. Candidates should state the role (Country Representative) in the subject header.
- Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is for guidance only. Applications will be be considered on a rolling basis so candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
- Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including CRC, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate).
Options is an equal opportunities employer.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.