Your main duties will include:
- Support to Programme Managers on Long-Term Assignments
- Arranging Travel & Accommodation Logistics for programme management and country teams
- To support the PM team in documenting information and knowledge on all assignments
- Support to wider Programme Management Team
Experience of financial, administrative and logistical support in a busy office environment
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Good numeracy and ability work with budgets and financial systems
Organised and methodical
Calm under pressure
Able to get along with others and be a team-player
‘Can do’ attitude
High level of attention to detail
Highly proficient in the use of MS Office
Spoken and written French
Experience organising travel logistics, including flights, visas and accommodation
For the full personal specification, please refer to the job description
Options offers a comprehensive benefits package including generous annual leave allowance, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and a performance related bonus scheme.
- To apply, please fill in the form here
- Closing date for applications is: 16 February 2020
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
- Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including identification check, employment references, right to work verification, credit check and criminal record check (where appropriate).
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
- Overseas candidates require a valid UK work permit