You will be responsible for delivering one of our key programmes. You will work closely with other Options’ team members to ensure that all work is carried out to a high standard, and overall to support the development of the organisation. You will report to the Senior Programme Manager, and will be based in Options’ offices in central London with some overseas travel.
- You have experience of project management in international development and public health or similar sector.
- You have experience of building successful relationships with clients, collaborators and consultants, be confident in financial management and be able to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- A confident self-starter, you have excellent communication skills, an eye for detail, and the ability to work in a fast-moving and complex environment.
Options offers a comprehensive benefits package including generous annual leave allowance, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and a performance related bonus scheme.
- To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to email@example.com. Candidates should state the role in the subject header
- Closing date for applications is: 28 July 2019
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Options is an equal opportunities employer.
Overseas candidates require a valid UK work permit.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.