The Programme Manager will be responsible for the effective and efficient project management of long and short-term projects for a variety of clients in Options.
Under the guidance of the Team Leader or Project Lead, the programme manager will ensure projects are carried out on time and to budget in line with Options’ quality standards of delivery.
The role will report directly to the Country Representative and will be based in Options Nairobi office with some overseas and national travel.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- A Masters in a relevant subject area or equivalent professional experience
- Significant experience of working in international development at programme management level
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing programmes
- Experience in managing large and/or complex donor funded budgets
- Knowledge and experience from working in low and/or middle-income countries
- Experience of developing and managing contracts
- Experience of networking and building successful relationships with potential clients, collaborators and consultants
- To apply, please fill in the form here.
- Closing date for applications is: 25 October
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview
- Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including criminal record check, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate).
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
- Candidates will need to evidence the right to work in Kenya