Options Consultancy Services has piloted a digital solution called EOS (Electronic Options Scorecards) for developing and designing scorecards, which are used by many of our programmes to track progress against key indicators.
The first phase (Phase 1) of the Electronic Options Scorecard (EOS) software, was officially launched in March 2020. Members of Options programmes globally have been using and testing the product for the past few months and have raised questions and comments which we now want to address with revisions to the application.
Options is now planning the Phase 2 of EOS implementation and development. This phase started in April 2020 and will run until the end of 2020.
The consultant will perform necessary maintenance updates. In particular:
Software development and improvements
Improve efficiency and effectiveness of existing functionalities
Apply software development as directed by EOS Governance Committee to develop, implement and test systems and software components.
Develop and provide a monthly software project status report describing the development of the above activities and any issues that may emerge, with conclusions and recommendations regarding the EOS-app government strategy development operation.
The scope of the maintenance support will be to apply any minor and major updates to the Web App (React JS), Super Admin Interface (React JS), Database (PostgreSQL) and APIs (Ruby on Rails), that are necessary to keep the website up to date and secure.
One daily, one weekly and one monthly back up will be made of the website and stored securely in the event that the website experiences significant downtime.
The Provider will notify Options of any security patches that need to be installed as soon as they become available.
To succeed in this role, you will have experience in:
- Multi-vendor infrastructure which includes Desktop/Laptop configurations.
- Databases such as MS SQL, MYSQL, MS Access, PostgreSQL, Ruby on Rails, ReactJS.
- Operating Systems Windows 8.x, 10, iOS, Android or latest
- UI/UX design
- Unified communication including video/audio conference, Skype etc.
- End user software like O365 suite, Symantec End Point, Citrix, Adobe & other similar applications
- To apply, please fill in the form here
- Closing date: 12th August
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis
- Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including CRC, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate).
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision