The Short Term Technical Assistance (STTA) pool of consultants will be responsible for overall strategic insight and expertise in specific technical areas to aid the delivery and direction of the programme. We require both national and international consultants with relevant experience within Bangladesh. Led by a strong team leader and working alongside technical experts and operation staff, the STTA consultants will provide additional essential expertise.
Tasks will be agreed with consultants directed by the needs of the programme as well as the consultants’ interests.
Expertise should include some of the below areas:
- Procurement, Asset and Supply Chain Management Systems
- Regulation and quality standards for both public and private sector (including pharmacies and diagnostic services)
- Public Financial Management
- Quality of Care, particularly with respect quality improvement and quality assurance of MNCH services.
- Strengthening Human Resources for Health – including skill & competency-building and deployment related areas of work
- Medical Education/Training – (pre-service and in-service)
- Programme Management
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning; Data for decision-making, Evidence-informed policy-influencing
- Health Financing – strengthening existing financing mechanisms as well as designing innovative context relevant mechanisms
- Public Private Partnerships
- PBMR/ Institutional Admin
- Leadership, Governance and Stewardship
- Strengthening quality and use of Management Information Systems (e.g. HMIS, LMIS, etc) including digitalisation of systems
- Urban Health – service delivery improvements, co-ordination mechanisms, inclusion of marginalised groups
- Gender/ Social Inclusion
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights,
- Cervical Cancer
- Climate change/ Disaster Risk Management
- Citizen Participation and Social accountability
- Minimum 5 years specific experience
- To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to Kate Falconer firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates should state the role in the subject header
- Closing date for applications is: We will review applications on a rolling basis, early applications are encouraged.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Options is an equal opportunities employer.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.