The Evidence and Accountability Advisor will be responsible for facilitating the use of evidence to hold the state governments of Bangladesh accountable for their SRH commitments. The post-holder will leverage existing coalitions to facilitate effective accountability mechanisms to track SRH/FP commitments and outcomes. The Advisor will work closely with the health financing lead based in Bangladesh as well as the Regional Sustainability Lead based in Kenya; Options’ staff in London, and consortium partners to ensure evidence and accountability approaches strategically strengthen government stewardship over SRH/FP in Bangladesh.
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Lead the implementation of accountability approaches in Bangladesh
- Support the development and the review of costed implementation plans (CIP) or Action Plans
- Support the routine generation and use of SRHR data for decision-making and advocacy
- Ensure effective reporting of progress towards evidence and accountability
- Coordinate short-term technical assistance to support delivery of evidence and accountability activities
- To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates should state the role E&A Advisor - WISH in the subject header.
- Closing date: Sunday 5 April 2020. Please note that the closing date for this vacancy is for guidance only. Applications will be screened upon receipt and this vacancy may be closed as soon as sufficient applicants have been received.
Options is an equal opportunities employer
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment
We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision