The Nigeria Country Lead will be responsible for successfully delivering the E4A-MamaYe strategy and workplan in Nigeria. This will involve:
- Providing high-level technical expertise, leadership, inspiration and strategic direction to guide effective implementation and the efficient coordination of activities.
- Leading on the design of the workplan, clearly linking to the budget and in close consultation with TSU.
- Developing a capacity development strategy that will map the beneficiaries, integrate organisational capacity assessment findings, set out objectives and targets in line with the programme’s goals.
- Collaboratively working with the Senior Evidence Advisor to ensure systems and processes are in place for high standards of implementation.
- Representing E4A-MamaYe and Options at key international meetings and conferences, identifying and acting on new opportunities and existing networks.
- Represent Options’ broader interests to develop new business and raise its profile, through meetings with current and potential new clients, partner organisations and external events.
- Masters in a relevant subject area
- Significant and proven experience working in the implementation of programmes within the health sector at a senior level in Nigeria
- Excellent record of people management and the management of teams
- Extensive experience of managing large and complex budgets
- Experience of developing and maintaining close working relationships with clients, partners and other stakeholders
- Demonstrable strong influencing skills and diplomacy
- Outstanding proactive leadership and engagement skills for building consensus and motivating teams
- Excellent financial management skills
Options offers a comprehensive benefits package including generous annual leave allowance, employer pension contribution and medical insurance.
- To apply, please send your CV and cover letter with a summary note of your relevant skills and experience to Laura Burke email@example.com. Candidates should state the role in the subject header
- Closing date for applications is: 30/05/2019
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview. Interviews will be held week commencing 10/05/2019
Options is an equal opportunities employer.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.