The Options’ Country Representative has two core responsibilities: Drive strategic growth for Options in Nigeria (and to a small extent, regionally) and ensuring Options’ effective operation in Nigeria.
The post holder will be a senior member of Options globally, responsible for the successful execution of Options’ strategy at country level in Nigeria. S/he will be responsible for identifying, developing and delivering new business opportunities in Nigeria,regionally and externally representing Options, increasing brand awareness and recognition. They will oversee Options’ operations within Nigeria and have oversight of some of our national programmes.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Be an entrepreneurial self-starter with a track record of leading and building organisations.
- Bring strong knowledge of the health sector (and/or closely related sectors) in Nigeria and an established reputation of delivering high quality work.
- Will have experience of working at a senior level in a global business and the passion and drive to make a difference to the health and well-being of the most vulnerable, particularly women and children.
- Closing date for applications is: 12th July 2020
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview. Interviews will be held week commencing 27th July 2020
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision
- It is desirable for overseas candidates need to hold a valid Nigerian work permit