Consultancy for the Development of a Procurement Handbook for OIH West Africa Limited (Options Nigeria)
- Formulate OIH West Africa operational procurement guidelines
- Support Options Nigeria team to develop an annual operational procurement plan for 2020 with key benchmarks aligned with its procurement objectives and strategy
- Conduct an in-depth-analysis of Options Nigeria procurement functions and attributes in terms of structure (roles, responsibilities, reporting), systems and processes, and skills taking into consideration the findings of the recent audit
- Develop and implement a training plan to be rolled-out for Options Nigeria staff
- Relevant university degree in Procurement, Accounting, Administration, Logistics and/or Supply Chain Management or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in strategic procurement planning, organizational and change management including consultancy
- Good knowledge of donor funded project implementation and reporting; procurement process, and value for money
- Good understanding of the procurement rules and regulations of major international donors/ Experience working in similar contexts
- Proven excellent strategic thinking and analytical, problem solving, oral and written communication, and facilitation skills
- Excellent skill in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent capacities to operate in a multi-diverse and cultural environment
- Highly motivated and committed to the value for transparency and integrity
- Interested & qualified applicants should send their concept notes and a copy of their CV to: email@example.com by February 28, 2020.
- Concept notes received after this date will not be reviewed.
Options is an equal opportunities employer.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.