The internship is for three months to provide administrative support to a range of business development activities. These will include online research to identify new opportunities, recruitment administration, support to the development and production of proposals, support to IMDP framework setup and response to call-downs, and general administrative support. The Business Development Intern will be line managed by the Business Development Manager.
- Experience working collaboratively with a range of colleagues/stakeholders across departments/teams
- Strong administration and organisational skills, good time management
- Self-starter, can work independently or as part of a team
- Good communicator both in writing and verbally
- Flexible attitude to work and ability to work to challenging deadlines
- Ability to work on a wide range of tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, esp. Word and Excel
- To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to Hannah Witt firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates should state the role in the subject header
- Closing date for applications is: 28th June 2019
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, early applications are encouraged as we are looking to fill this role as soon as possible.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview
Options is an equal opportunities employer.
Overseas candidates require a valid UK work permit.
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.