You will help develop, deliver and track key elements of the Department of Design and Innovation’s strategy. The main areas of work include
1) growing the innovation portfolio through proactive and reactive bids as well as forming strategic partnerships and
2) fostering innovation and design thinking within Options’ existing portfolio of work, including capturing and moving forward innovative ideas to the market.
You will also provide technical leadership to gender, social and behaviour change communication programmes and grow our business in these areas including through innovative practices. The role will also include extracting results and learning from across programmes to position Options as an innovator and thought leader. Finally, you will provide organisational support to the company as requested.
- Masters or Doctorate in a relevant subject on Global Health
- Significant experience in designing, implementing, measuring and adapting global public health programmes at a senior level
- Strong track record in synthesising and communicating complex information and evidence
- Substantial experience in bid writing, network building and relationship management with clients, partners and consortia
- Significant experience in developing measurement systems and theoretical frameworks
- Significant experience in delivering and leading gender, social and behaviour change communications programmes
- Strong knowledge of promising innovation ideas, tools and approaches and using design thinking methodology
- Excellent problem solving and strategic planning skills
- Strong skills on monitoring, measuring and capturing results and learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including use of digital communications media
Options offers a comprehensive benefits package including generous annual leave allowance, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and a performance related bonus scheme.
- To apply, please fill in the form here.
- Closing date for applications is: 30 October 2020
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
- Please note that this role will be subject to full pre-employment background checks including criminal record check, identification check, employment references and right to work verification (where appropriate).
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
- Overseas candidates require a valid UK work permit