USAID Start-Up Programme Manager
Options has recently been awarded a USAID-funded programme and is preparing to manage more in the near future. For Options, this represents a significant new donor with different start up and reporting requirements. Options is therefore setting up new programme management systems and processes to ensure that it is ‘USAID ready’ for when these new programmes begin.
- The right candidate will have significant and proven experience working in international development at a senior programme management level or above, with specific USAID focus
- Specialist knowledge of working on USAID funded projects is essential to this role, as well as excellent organisation and coordination skills
- To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to Megan Burley firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates should state the role in the subject header
- Closing date for applications is: 04 November 2016, however, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and recruitment may be closed early if the right candidate is found, therefore early applications is advised
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Options is an equal opportunities employer
Overseas candidates require a valid UK work permit