Technical Assistant – MamaYe
With a passion for sustainable development, and experience in communicating via multiple channels, we are looking for a unique candidate to connect our Africa wide members, enabling them to share experiences and join together for more effective health budget advocacy at national, Africa regional and global level.
You will support the on-going functions of the E4A and AHBN programmes through:
- Leading engagement and strengthening partnerships with AHBN members.
- Coordinating implementation of the new AHBN Strategy.
- Driving forward the growth, visibility and effectiveness of AHBN, working with the AHBN Secretariat colleagues in London and Nigeria.
- Providing support in communicating the evidence, advocacy and accountability pillars of the E4A – MamaYe programme.
- Supporting the implementation of the AHBN digital strategy (web, social media, and video, on line networking groups).
- Graduate with experience in supporting and coordinating technical work.
- Experience in writing research and/or programme reports which include quantitative data.
- Successful experience in packaging and communicating complex information for a variety of audiences in an engaging, multi-channel, manner.
- Experience working on or researching issues related to budget analysis and advocacy related to women’s / children’s health and initiatives in low and middle income countries.
- Excellent communications skills – written and verbal with experience in administering web CMS and social media networks.
- Energetic, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Confident using social media and administering stakeholder networks.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous annual leave allowance, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and a performance related bonus scheme.
- To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates should state the role in the subject header
- Closing date for applications is: Sunday 27th November 2016.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview. Interviews will be held week commencing 28th November.
Options is an equal opportunities employer
Overseas candidates require a valid UK work permit