Senior Procurement Specialist (Consultant)
Consultancy contract (20 days September 2016-March 2017)
Commensurate with experience
Saturday, 31 December, 2016
We are seeking an experienced Senior Procurement Specialist to provide excellent technical support to Options’ portfolio of programmes, focusing on procurement, procurement reform and supply chain management.
- As a Senior Procurement Specialist, you will be expected to provide specific technical support to procurement and supply chain management aspects of Options’ portfolio of programmes and support the design and development of new business opportunities.
- The role will involve the delivery of consultancy services to Options-led programmes overseas, through visits and remote support.
- You will have a professional qualification or a Masters in an area related to procurement and supply chain management with a strong interest in health/international development, and preferably experience in health commodities procurement and World Bank procurement guidelines.
- You will be competent in providing expert technical support on procurement and supply chain issues and have extensive experience of delivering this expertise across Africa and/or Asia.
- To apply, please send your CV to Kathy Samuel at email@example.com. Candidates should state the role in the subject header.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Options is an equal opportunities employer