Programme Finance and Administrative Coordinator
The role will be responsible for maintaining financial information, providing programme finance and administrative support to the Tanzania programme team, and submitting accurate and timely monthly financial reports to the UK headquarters office. The Programme Finance and Administrative Coordinator will work closely with the Team Leader based in Dar es Salaam and support the Regional Advisors based in Lindi, Mtwara, Mbeya and Tanga. The role holder will also liaise with staff in London, UK. The role holder will be the most senior finance person in the local team and will ensure Options’ financial policies and procedures are adhered to.
The role is based in Dar es Salaam, with occasional travel within Tanzania as required.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in financial and administrative functions, preferably a Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting or a CCAB qualified accountant. The role holder will need to have experience in: financial management and reporting; establishing robust administration systems; working in an international team; organising events, meetings and workshops. A confident self-starter, you will have excellent communication skills in both English and Kiswahili, an eye for detail with excellent accuracy.
- To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates should state the role in the subject header.
- Previous candidates need not apply.
- Closing date for applications is: 14th May 2017.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
- The interview process will consist of a face to face interview and a written test.
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Candidates require the right to work in Tanzania.