Pharmacy Management Feasibility Study Consultancy Team (2 roles)
The Consultants will be responsible for ensuring compliance with undertaking a Feasibility Study as determined by the 2011 PPP Act and by the Privatisation Commission, to guide the overall scope and organisation of the study. Please see the Job Description for full details of the Feasibility Study.
- Inception report indicating the preliminary assessment of the project and the Malawi environment for this project.
- Draft feasibility report addressing all the aspects above for consultation.
- Final feasibility report.
Feasibility Study Team Profile
a) Health Procurement/Contracting specialist and team leader (30 days)
- Post-graduate qualification in Health Services Administration, Business Administration, Procurement and Supply Chain management or similar.
- Extensive (at least 10 years) experience in contract management in the health sector, including managing outsourcing arrangements between the public and private sectors.
b) Pharmacy Services specialist (20 days)
- Accredited MPharm degree.
- Significant (at least 5 years) experience managing pharmacy services, including hospital pharmacies, in low income country settings.
- Experience of managing public-private partnership arrangements desirable.
The team may also wish to call on the services of additional specialists, including legal expertise. Good understanding of the Malawian context is highly desirable.
- To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to James Murdoch firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates should state the role in the subject header
- Closing date for applications is: 03/01/2016.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Options is an equal opportunities employer