Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Officer– The Girl Generation
Reporting to the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Manager, the MEL Officer will support monitoring and evaluation of The Girl Generation activities including End FGM grants as well as provide MEL support to communications. Key Responsibilities will include:
- Data capture and presentation across the log frame; reviewing staff monthly reports to develop a consolidated data report every month which can inform quarterly reports and log frame achievements
- Supporting the End FGM Grants M&E component, including review of grantee reports, data collation and entry to support our reporting as well as analysis and presentation of aggregate data for reporting and amplification purposes.
- Provide support to communication and knowledge management through collation of tools, templates and resources and sharing with staff appropriately; support social media activities and social media
The position will be based in Nairobi and is expected to work in liaison with The Girl Generation and End FGM Grants staff in Nairobi and London.
- The candidate will hold a professional degree in a relevant subject
- The candidate will have proven experience supporting monitoring of grants or project administration of a donor-funded projects, or equivalent experience
- The candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills
- The candidate will be fluent in English
- The candidate will have an understanding of and personal commitment to international human rights principles, including women’s and children’s rights
- Fluency in French and/or Arabic is desirable
- To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to Kit Catterson firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates should state the role in the subject header
- Closing date for applications is Wednesday 23rd August 2017
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Options is an equal opportunities employer
Candidates are require to have the right to work in Kenya