Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Phase 2 - State Team Leader
Options Consultancy Services Limited is seeking an experienced new member of the team based in Jigawa to work as the State Team Leader. We are looking for someone is committed to achieving effective and efficient delivery of essential health care for pregnant women, new-borns and children in Nigeria.
You will be responsible, under the guidance of the National Team Leader and in collaboration with Technical Advisors, for
- Overall state level technical leadership and representation of the project, under the direction of the Deputy Team Leader – Technical
- Strategic, programmatic and financial responsibility at the State-level
- Effectively managing a large team
- Quality assurance of project objectives, outcomes, and milestones at the state levels and ensures that financial, operational, and reporting requirements of the programme and the donor are followed
- Demonstrated coordination experience in international health programmes, with a record of successful team leadership and achieving programme objectives
- Experience providing expertise in multiple programme focus areas (health system strengthening and reproductive health is a benefit) in Nigeria
- Deep understanding and knowledge of contemporary health system dynamics and MNCH challenges
- Demonstrated capabilities in management, capacity building, high-level strategic visioning, and leadership
- Experience working effectively with LGA and State government authorities
- Life insurance
- Accident insurance
- Health insurance
- 20 days leave (excluding public holidays)
- To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to Charlotte Langridge email@example.com. Candidates should state the role in the subject header
- Closing date for applications is: Tuesday 20 September 2016 (NB no need to state a time, jobs on the company website close and are removed at 23.59)
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview. Interviews will be held week commencing 26 September 2016
Options is an equal opportunities employer.
Right to work in Nigeria.