Knowledge Management Consultant, The Girl Generation
The Knowledge Management Consultant will be in charge of developing a knowledge management process for the End FGM Grants Programme – a 10 country programme which currently manages over 100 grantees and is rapidly expanding. The knowledge management process will improve the current storing system and allow the team to identify relevant stories easily and quickly against different themes or categories. The consultant will also be in charge of completing the process for all Year 1 (2016) grants and drafting success stories for the three current countries: Nigeria, Kenya and the Gambia.
The position will be based in Nairobi and is expected to work in liaison with The Girl Generation and End FGM Grants staff in Nairobi and London.
- The candidate will hold at minimum a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject (statistics, research methods, development, etc.)
- The candidate will have experience in designing knowledge management process for complex programmes from multiple countries and partners
- The candidate will have strong expertise in story-telling and written documentation of stories
- The candidate will be fluent in English
- The candidate will have an understanding of and personal commitment to international human rights principles, including women’s and children’s rights
- Fluency in French and/or Arabic is desirable
- To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to Marion Pobo email@example.com. Candidates should state the role in the subject header
- Closing date for applications is Sunday 20th August
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Options is an equal opportunities employer
Candidates are require to have the right to work in Kenya