FP/RMNCAH Advisor – Afya Timiza
full time, fixed contract
commensurate with experience
Friday, 11 November, 2016
The Family Planning/Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child & Adolescent Health (FP/RMNCAH) Advisor is responsible for improving quality and utilisation of RMNCAH services. S/he will identify specific interventions for MNCH, and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene (WASH) in line with the circumstances in the sub-counties, and build capacity of government partners at all level to implement these approaches.
- Provide technical guidance, advice and support to project counterparts to effectively implement activities across a broad range of service delivery areas, including: quality improvement of FP/RMNCAH, MPDSR, maternity care, treatment and management of STIs, Family Planning, Nutrition and Wash
- Promote the development of health workers and management staff capacity
- Effective implementation and delivery of activities
- Supervise RMNCAH Officers, and source and manage short-term consultants
- The candidate will hold at minimum a bachelor’s degree in a clinical field. S/he will have proven senior experience in implementing complex RMNCAH programs, preferably in Kenya.
- The candidate will have experience in managing donor-funded programs and demonstrated ability to work effectively with all kind of stakeholders: government representatives, local community organisations, for-profit private sectors entities
- The candidate will be fluent in English and Swahili.
- A practical knowledge of the Turkana context would be an added advantage
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous annual leave allowance, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and a performance related bonus scheme.
- To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to Charlotte Langridge email@example.com. Candidates should state the role in the subject header
- Closing date for applications is Friday 11 November 2016. However, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and recruitment may be closed early if the right candidate is found, therefore early applications is advised
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Candidates are require to have the right to work in Kenya