Evidence Advisor, Evidence for Action (E4A)-MamaYe
Fixed Contract to 29 December 2017
£40,000 - £42,000
Sunday, 21 May, 2017
As Evidence Lead you will oversee & provide technical capacity building support on all evidence work for the E4A-MamaYe programme. You will lead the development & quality assurance of evidence products developed for the MamaYe campaign, supporting overseas teams and partners to use data to influence action, decision-making and to strengthen accountability for maternal & newborn health outcomes.
- Lead the production and quality assurance of evidence products in close liaison with the Senior Communications and Advocacy Strategist, country teams, technical leads and advocacy partners.
- Provide technical support to the African Union Commission on the African Health Stats website, including leading the implementation of the workplan.
- Support country teams, technical leads and partners to use data to influence action and decision-making and to strengthen accountability for maternal and newborn health outcomes.
- An MSc or PhD or relevant qualification in demography, social statistics, epidemiology or an equivalent qualification with a strong research methods component
- Experience designing and implementing mixed method research (both quantitative and qualitative) in health and social and behavioural science settings
- Knowledge and experience of demographic data description and analysis
- See the job description for full person specification and duties
- To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to Rachel Cullen email@example.com. Candidates should state the role in the subject header
- Closing date for applications is: Sunday 21 May 2017
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.
Options is an equal opportunities employer
Overseas candidates require a valid UK work permit