E4A – MamaYe Administration Assistant
The role is based in the E4A office in Abuja with potential travel regionally within Nigeria with overnight stays as required. The Administration Assistant will work closely with the Finance and Administration Officer on financial, administrative and logistical matters for staff in Abuja and requests from the project head office in London, UK.
The post holder will work with the E4A team in Nigeria and with the London Options team and will be line managed by the Finance and Administration Officer. The post holder will routinely report to / communicate with the E4A-MamaYe Programme Manager and Programme Assistant, the E4A-MamaYe Nigeria Country Director and the National Technical Advisor.
- Degree in relevant subject
- Minimum of 2 years’ office experience
- Experience organising travel logistics, including flights, visas and accommodation
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment in a growing organisation
- Experience working in an international development organisation
Skills and attributes
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Successfully supporting high performing teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Manages own time effectively to achieve departmental solutions
- IT literate and highly proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Strong commitment to human rights, equal opportunities and pro-choice
- Fluency in English (written, spoken and reading)
Options offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance and annual leave.
- To apply, please send your CV with a cover letter detailing how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the role to Samira Abu-Helil firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates should state the role in the subject header.
- Closing date for applications is: Sunday 27 May 2018.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Options is an equal opportunities employer.
Candidates must have the right to work in Nigeria.