Communications and Advocacy Assistant – E4A-MamaYe
You will support the communications and advocacy functions of the Evidence for Action-MamaYe and Maternal Death Surveillance and Review (MDSR) Action Network programmes through:
- Coordination of digital content for three websites, Mail Chimp emails, social media - creating, reviewing and editing content.
- Maintain formalised systems for all communications activities including content schedules, templates, brand guidelines and asset libraries.
- Collate monthly reporting on digital analytics.
- Provide communications support for key regional and country campaigns.
- Support, design and generation of evidence products developed to support country level and regional data for decision making.
- Graduate with experience in supporting and coordinating multi-channel communications and campaigns.
- Excellent communications skills – written and verbal with experience in administering digital networks.
- Excellent written and verbal ability to explain complex ideas clearly and accurately in plain English.
- Proactive, strong administration and organisational skills, effectively plans and prioritises own workload.
- Self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous annual leave allowance, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme.
- To apply, please send your CV with a summary note of your skills and experience to email@example.com. Candidates should state the role in the subject header
- Closing date for applications is: Monday 06 March 2017
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview. Interviews will be held week commencing 13 March 2017.
Options is an equal opportunities employer
Overseas candidates require a valid UK work permit